Desktop Software Developer
||£300 - £400
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
| Contract Desktop Software Developer |
| Manchester City Centre | £300-£400 p/d |
| 6-24 Months |
Keywords: Software / Developer / Manchester / .Net / Winforms / MS SQL Server / Agile / API / Apps / AccuRev / Jira / NO SQL / Contract / MVC / WCF / WPF /
After recently acquiring new offices in Manchester City Centre, this Online E-Commerce brand have an urgent requirement for back-end software developers on a 6-month contractual basis with the chance of extensions up to 2 years. You will work on business critical projects, in a real-time live environment.
Essential Skills and Experience
* 5 years' experience working on .Net (Framework 2.0 or Higher).
* Experience working with MVC.
* 5 years' commercial experience with MS SQL Server (2000 or later).
* Examples or a proven track record of delivering high standard, large-scale software solutions.
* Experience with Agile methodologies and practices.
* Delivery and target focused.
* Extremely passionate about software development, coding and technology.
* Ability to work independently.
* An experience of working with distributed/ concurrent, multi-tiered applications.
* Winforms / VB.NET.
* Jira Issue Management.
* An exposure to No SQL technologies and also message orientated.
* Experience of working in a 24/7 environment.
* Message Orientated.
* Degree Qualified or an equivalent in Computer Science.
Rate and How To Apply
My client is looking to pay between £300-£400p/d depending on experience.
To apply press on the "apply now button", or alternatively send your CV directly to myself at Chelsea.email@example.com. (Also, if you haven't done so already, please feel free to add me on LinkedIn : https://uk.linkedin.com/in/chelseabull).
Keywords: Software / Developer / Manchester / .Net / Winforms / MS SQL Server / Agile / API / Apps / AccuRev / Jira / NO SQL / Contract / MVC / WPF / WCF /
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.