Spring Technology's notable client based in Sheffield are looking for a Specialist Ruby on Rails Developer to join a cross-functional Web/Software Development team based in Sheffield.
This will be an initial 3 month contract and the day rate will be paying £350 (occasional remote work may also be on offer).
- Maintenance and development of the web front end for the graphical display of clinical performance data.
- Establishing TDD/BDD development and testing strategy to enhance low-defect release
- Facilitating Ruby on Rails to shape and develop software features for an analysis tool used for various data analytics.
- Collaborating on System design & architecture; working with the development team to identify how to deliver requirements.
- Significant exposure to Ruby on Rails
- Good knowledge surrounding Front End and Back End development
- Secure Web coding practices (e.g. OWASP)
- Experience designing & maintaining public HTTP APIs, particularly using JSON
- Knowledge of Unix-like operating systems such as Linux and/or Mac OS X
This is an urgent requirement so please apply now for a prompt response.
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.