This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are looking for experienced Scrum Master to join the team in Kings Cross.
You will be the key, client facing member of the team ensuring the successful delivery of technical projects using Scrum. You will be the main point of contact for the client during project delivery, communicating, troubleshooting and advising the client.
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for all Agile aspects of the team including facilitation of Scrum Ceremonies, Impediment Resolution, tracking and reporting the release plan, reporting metrics and handling team communication. This is a role that requires excellent client facing people skills, someone with the ability to manage and influence not just internal but also external stakeholders in the adoption and adherence to Scrum principals.
What will you be doing?
- - Understand client requirement and deliverables for the projects to be delivered successfully, on time and to budget
Work with account leads to define the scope of projects, producing detailed project plans, budgets and specifications.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the client during project delivery, communicating authoritatively regarding technical and production issues and solutions.
- Effectively manage project resources.
- Monitor project performance, timelines and budgets and report on these regularly to both the client and internally.
- Ensure project details are documented appropriately
- Facilitate post-project review sessions
- Taking ownership of Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement and other project related meetings
- Educating and managing the client on how Scrum is implemented.
- Ensuring adherence by the project team to Scrum principals.
- Controlling the project release cycles.
- Take responsibility for project risks, issues and budgets.
- A passion for delivery to technology projects
- Experience of working with UX, visual design, development & test resource
- An in depth understanding of technology project management tools and techniques
- Theoretical and practical experience of both agile & waterfall methodologies and delivery practices
- Ability and experience to lead scrum processes
- Excellent verbal communication skills- able to work directly in a client facing role
- Experience of risk and issue management and resolution
- Experience of facilitating continual process review sessions
- Experience of creating and producing relevant reports to client
- Previous Scrum Master experience + Scrum Master certifications
- Experience working with various development practices (BDD & TDD)
- Experience working with different Agile processes
- Excellent written communication skills -able to write accurate SoW’s and project documentation
Click 'Apply Now' to check out all of our benefits and to complete your application!