Web Developer - NetSuite eCommerce - Remote UK
||London / Remote UK
||£30,000 - £35,000
||BB1 Web Dev 2018
We are seeking a skilled and self-motivated web developer based in the UK. Working in a small dynamic team your role will be to design, specify and implement web-based solutions within the NetSuite eCommerce platform, to budget and deadline. Consulting team members often work directly with clients and designers, undertaking a variety of new and existing projects. NetSuite training will be provided.
This is a chance to learn and work on new projects using one of the worlds leading platforms for midsize organisations. NetSuite websites are advanced high-end implementations that are distributed across multiple computers and systems.
BlueBridge One is a leading Oracle NetSuite ERP / eCommerce Solution Provider with over 15 years’ experience of selling, implementing and developing within the NetSuite cloud business management suite.
There will be a requirement to travel nationally and possibly internationally but the majority of work will be performed remotely from your home office, with regular team meetings.
The successful applicant will have:
• A degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Web Engineering or similar disciplines, or 5+ years experience in a role similar to that described here.
• Experience with JSON and AJAX.
• Up-to-date knowledge of the browser market and their rendering engines.
• Demonstrable experience of ecommerce, emarketing and SEO, and their best practices.
• An understanding of web application accessibility and usability.
• An appreciation of good web design practices along with the ability to work closely with designers. Graphic design qualifications are not required or expected.
• The ability to follow internal coding standards and contribute to improving them.
• Enthusiasm and true passion for web development and client-facing work coupled with a practical approach to finding and implementing solutions.
• A fascination and analytical approach to learning and understanding each client's unique and sometimes complex requirements.
• The ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining excellent coding and documentation quality standards.
• Solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
• The ability to work in a team as well as independently.
• A can-do attitude and strong work ethic.
NetSuite experience is not required but will be a considerable advantage, in particular:
Building SuiteCommerce Advanced and Site Builder sites within NetSuite.
Experience with server-side SuiteScript, SSP and other NetSuite customisation technologies.
Knowledge of NetSuite's CRM, SFA and ERP components will be beneficial.
You will be required to evidence your skills at the start of the application process. As you will be working completely within the rapidly-advancing NetSuite platform you will be ready to embrace new technologies and have an enthusiastic approach to learning and self-study.