Principle Change Analyst (Client On Boarding)
5th April 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Schroders is establishing the programme initiation for a number of significant initiatives across the Client Lifecycle, focussing on improvements to data, process and client experience.
The purpose of this programme to ensure that there is a highly effective & efficient Client On-Boarding process. This will result from ensuring the initiatives combine to a common, unified target state.
Overview of role
We require a senior Change Analyst with an excellent track record of analysing, detailing and interpreting complex processes and who will support the Programme Management of this Client On-Boarding Initiative. Someone who can take direction from a Target Operating Model and apply that knowledge as a context to drive analysis. It is expected that the Change Analyst will both focus on a number of key aspects of the programme, but also highlight impacts and interdependencies across the broader programme picture. The Change Analyst will work in a programme of around 50 staff at its peak and run over 2 years.
Delivery will be enacted in an Agile framework, and the Change Analyst will work with teams to break Features into User Stories, and creating the associated Acceptance Tests.
The role of Change Analysts will be responsible to the Programme Manager and the System Architect. The role will have a close working relationship with the key stakeholders across Distribution, Corporate, Technology, Data and Operations. Excellent communication working with differing stakeholder levels is essential. Must be a self starter who operates on their own initiative.
* Work with Capability Owners and Leads to break Epics down into Features
* Work with teams to break Features into User Stories, and creating the associated Acceptance Tests
* Contribute maintaining relationships with vendors and other parties and ensuring alignment with agile teams where necessary
* Contribute to developing and maintaining trust alongside a good working relationship with senior business stakeholders
* Responsible for managing their own work, estimating its complexity and size.
General and Technical skills
* Knowledge and experience of delivering change using Agile methodologies, preferably SAFe
* Experience of business analysis across a number of business domains.
* Strong communication skills, experience managing relationships with senior stakeholders
* Experience of working with global colleagues and stakeholders and sensitivity to cultural differences, time zones etc.
* Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
The below qualifications are preferred though not essential:
* Certified Safe Agilest (SA) preferred
* Basic professional qualifications relating to the asset management industry (such as IMC) and business analysis (ISEB) are preferred
* Educated to at least undergraduate degree level
* Inspiring and collaborative team player
* Friendly, approachable, enjoys working with people from a variety of backgrounds
* Comfortable with ambiguity and change
* Receptive to others’ ideas and responds constructively to challenge
* Continuous improvement mind-set, challenges the status quo and seeks self improvement
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.