Experienced C#.Net Developer
We are looking for an experienced Microsoft C# .NET Developer to work in a small team working on exciting travel software projects. You will work alongside the Architect/Lead Developer to deliver creative business solutions. You must be able to contribute to the team effort in Leicester and also be capable of working with minimal supervision where required and offer some support to junior staff. Occasional direct interaction with customers may be necessary.
You must be comfortable working with and developing websites and applications through OO design and web technologies: ASPX, Ajax, HTML, DHTML, Web Services, CSS.
You must also be able to work and develop with Microsoft Technologies through .NET (Remoting, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC), XAML, WCF, .NET Framework, Windows Processes & Threads, TCP/IP, RPC, Entity Framework, LINQ
You should be:
- interested in, and knowledgeable of, web-based applications, social networking and mobile devices
- a motivated self-starter
- organised and structured in approaching work
- a good communicator - (verbal and written skills)
- able to understand functional and technical documentation
- experienced in working to tight deadlines
- excellent in attending to detail and rigorous in testing
About the company and the role
We are a small, well-respected software company specialising in web-based travel technology solutions. We are open and forward looking and encourage participation, input and new creative ideas from all staff. Working with our Development Director you will be expected to get up to speed quickly and then capable of working with minimum supervision.
- Working hours: 7.5 hours a day between the hours of 8.00 - 17.30
- Holidays: 22 days (rising to 25) plus bank holidays
- Location: Leicester (city centre)
Salary: £30k - £40k pa
Please send your CV and a short covering letter to: Click here to contact this recruiter