MEMS Process Development Engineer
MEMS Process Development Engineer - Scotland
Competitive salary + benefits
Our client now requires a MEMS Process Development Engineer to be responsible for developing new products within a cleanroom environment. The role will involve implementing product improvement projects, improving yield and working directly with the engineering team and customers.
Required skills for the MEMS Process Development Engineer include;
- Semiconductor process experience (Photolithography, Etch, Diffusion, PVD, CVD)
- MEMS device knowledge desirable
- Overall knowledge of the high volume manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- PhD/MSc/BSc in Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science or equivalent qualifications
Please call us to discuss further.