Systems / Technical Analyst
||£450 - £540
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Essential Skills; Strong experience in Requirements and Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments, Data Capture, Data Analysis RUP
Systems/ Technical Analyst
Southend - On - Sea
Project: CDS Performance and Test Management.
Our client is looking for a Systems / Technical Analyst required for CDS Performance and Test Management.
A multi-disciplined individual able to identify and efficiently convey the customer's requirements through IT systems skills, communication and understanding.
* Proficient in Systems Analysis Techniques, able to impact proposals and perform System and High Level Design Analysis
* Ability to communicate effectively with people who have differing levels of IT knowledge/skill
* Able to document requirements clearly and concisely Escalation of any potential issues, risks or defects uncovered as appropriate
* Gain required project knowledge by reading documentation and attending meetings and workshops
* Setting up and participation/facilitation in Workshops to identify and document requirements issues
* Self-motivated Flexible and adaptable
* Works well under pressure
* Skill with and knowledge of requirements capture methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development life cycles and associated processes
* Methodology, proficient in the use of requirements capturing methodology, like Waterfall or RUP toolset
* Able to use Data modelling techniques
* Experience with the Windows Suite and MS Office applications
Mandatory Technical Skills
Strong experience in Requirements and Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments, Data Capture, Data Analysis RUP
Mandatory Business Skills
Detailed understanding of Systems Life Cycles, in particular the requirements and analysis phases, strong communications, ability to build and maintain good Client relationships, a flexible approach, ability to work under own initiative, resilient in nature, able to deal with conflict management, strong decision making and judgement, influencing skills, presentation skills to development areas and to client base, strong evidence of skill competency around flexibility, attention to details, communicating, conflict management, decisions making and judgement influencing.
If you have the above skills please submit your CV