Programme Manager - Regulatory Change
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT at Schroders is not just about technology; it's about problem solving using cutting edge technology to support the business and deliver high end solutions. We encourage innovation and value excellence. We are a global function that’s managed locally and this allows us to develop and deploy systems and processes across our international offices. To learn how we've grown, explore our interactive timeline to see how we've been shaping financial futures since our very beginnings.
We also recognise that successfully balancing personal and professional commitments brings out the best in our teams and therefore all roles in Global Technology are reviewed for suitability for flexible working arrangements, with this specific opportunity available to applicants from 3 to 5 days per week. We passionately believe that individual performance is enhanced by embracing the whole individual and structuring a working environment that supports them.
Schroders is proactively responding to a changing regulatory environment. With a team of individuals focusing on different regulatory change projects there is a need for global group co-ordination.
We require an individual with an excellent track record of co-ordinating individuals to ensure delivery multiple projects. The individual will manage the compilation of updates to give a single view of regulatory status, risks and financial management across Schroders. As such the individual will be working across multiple domains and should have excellent communication and collaboration skills. The individual will act upon this view to mitigate risks, remove blockers, enable team members to deliver and ensure the Head of Enterprise Change is always informed about the status of regulatory. Delivery will be enacted in an Agile framework, and a driven individual should support teams to success in a collegiate manner.
• To ensure there is an accurate, global view of Regulatory Change Delivery across the group
• To manage risks and proactively work to remove blockers to delivery
• To ensure each team member completes timely and accurate reporting to the Enterprise Programme Management Office.
• To manage communication of progress and changes to the wider organisation
• To manage all budgetary aspects of the programme
• To manage the dependencies to / from adjacent regulatory and data programmes of work
General and Technical Skills:
• Understanding of the regulatory change horizon
• Understanding of the Asset Management
• Clear leadership skills demonstrated by successful delivery through enabling multiple teams to their best performance
• Ability to manage and motivate across multiple departments
• Evidence of multiple senior stake holder management
• Strong consultative skills with the ability to collaborative when appropriate and influence across a broad, senior stakeholder base
• Ability to deliver difficult messages where necessary and the ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner to stakeholders
• Ability to take decisions and resolve challenging issues
• Ability to manage multiple budgets and can simplify into a single transparent cohesive financial picture
• A collegiate approach with knowledge of agile methodologies
• Able to make trade-offs to ensure priority value items are delivered
• Can drive to make decisions
Note to Agencies:
Schroders does not accept speculative CV's from agencies. We do have a PSL who are invited to support us when required. We only pay fees to agencies instructed to send CV's and are submitted through our recruitment portal. We do not pay fees on speculative or unsolicited CV's sent to Schroders or Schroders employees and reserve the right to contact unsolicited CV's directly.