Spring Technology's client, a public sector organisation, are currently looking to recruit an IT Change Administrator for an initial 6 month contract on a rate of £175-200/ day (inside of IR35) based in Edinburgh.
* Provide effective co-ordination of IT Change Requests and ensure proper compliance to the organisation's IT policies and procedures.
* Assist with...
Program Management Officer
We are currently recruiting for a position in Edinburgh for a leading insurer to oversee the auditing of their change portfolio. Experience in reporting to SPMs and stakeholders will supplement the application.
Please note these responsibilities:
* Responsible for actively supporting the team to scope, plan and execute all audits using innovative methods to...
Spring Technology's client, a public sector organisation, are currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst for an initial 18 month contract on a rate of c.£250-300/ day (inside of IR35) based in Edinburgh.
* Requirement gathering - examine business processes and systems and conduct detailed research into business and end-user requirements.
* Ensure the design...
A Service Manager is required to work in contract with a major insurance company in Edinburgh.
- As a Service Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of pre-defined services, managing the Identity and Access management service for the customer as part of a high profile transition project.
- Within your area of responsibility you will manage...
My client urgently requires a Service Manager to come in and be responsible for the delivery of pre-defined services, managing the Identity and Access management service for the customer as part of a high profile transition project.
Duties / Responsibilities would include the following:
*IT Service Management
oManage the Identity and Access management service, ensuring key deliverables are...
The post holder's principal focus will be to provide subject matter expertise for mental health and learning disabilities, ensuring that a safe and efficient service is commissioned.
The post holder will lead projects and whole programmes of work, bringing together and leading project teams from across agencies and disciplines on a project by project basis.
The post holder will be...
Date:Location: East Midlands Salary/Rate: £280 - £320
My financial services client in the East Midlands is seeking experienced Project Managers to work on a Big Change programme spanning People, Process and technology. You will bring with you experience of stakeholder management and working in an ambiguous environment. You will be a self-starter who can solve problems and bring a hands-on approach to your...
Date:Location: East Midlands Salary/Rate: Negotiable
Spring Technology's client, a public sector organisation, are currently looking to recruit a Technical Delivery Manager for an initial 6 month contract on a rate of £400-450/ day (inside of IR35) based in Glasgow.
* Provide overall project leadership and direct project teams in the delivery of high-quality products and services within committed timeframes for the...
2nd/ 3rd Line Support Engineer - Bellshill - Initial 2 month contract
2nd/ 3rd Line Support Engineer required to join a reputable ICT support and teaching company in Bellshill on an initial 2 month contract with the view to extend.
* 2nd/ 3rd Line support for MS Server 2008/ 2012, Windows 7/ 8/ 10 Operating Systems, MS Office 365 and Google ecosystem, Active Directory, Group...
Continuous Improvement Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 (DOE) + Bonus + Holidays + Pension + Benefits
Are you looking for a highly autonomous senior role where you will manage a skilled team and lead CI & LEAN projects for a world leading manufacturing company?
This is an opportunity to use your knowledge and skillset to play a pivotal part in the growth & success...