* The role supports the business in driving health care transformation as well as value for money in planning, commissioning, service development and review.
* This role is responsible for setting up, management and delivery of projects within the organisations transformation programme.
* The job description and person specification are an outline of the tasks,...
Date:Location: East Midlands Salary/Rate: £220 - £295
Spring Technology's client, a public sector organisation in Galashiels, are currently looking to recruit a Digital Programme Manager for an initial 6 month contract on a rate of c.£500-600/ day (outside of IR35).
* Lead and develop the Business Evolution team.
* Recognise, secure and implement appropriate future business expansion opportunities for the...
Continuous Improvement Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 (DOE) + Bonus + Holidays + Pension + Benefits
Are you looking for a highly autonomous senior role where you will manage a skilled team and lead CI & LEAN projects for a world leading manufacturing company?
This is an opportunity to use your knowledge and skillset to play a pivotal part in the growth & success...
* Experience in utilising SAS/ SQL / Teradata for analytical investigations, report review and creation
* Experience in a business change environment
* Good understanding of business analysis/ project management methodology and it's practical application
* Experience of root cause analysis
* Matrix manage data suppliers and stakeholders both on and...
* Working with project and programme managers to create and maintain a set of plans supporting delivery work streams, performing modelling scenarios and managing a changing set of inter-stream dependencies.
* Creating views of the plans for a variety of audiences at different levels of granularity
* Establishing appropriate governance and control measures within the project, which align with the...
IT Risk and Controls Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Scotland based Financial Services business that require an IT Risk and Controls Manager to join their team on an interim basis. This is a 12 month role that offers a competitive day rate.
* Financial services experience is essential
* Experience working in a Change environment or experience using Agile...
Credit Risk Analytics Manager - Credit Cards
This leading Credit Cards business are currently seeking an experienced Credit Risk Manager to lead the management of credit risk strategies. They have an innovative product offering, and have the customer at the heart of everything they do - they have been the first to market with most cards products (cards, contactless).
In the role you will...
Date:Location: East Midlands Salary/Rate: £60,000 - £70,000
Spring Technology's client, a public sector organisation in Edinburgh, are currently looking to recruit a Product Owner for an initial 6 month contract on a rate of c.£400-£500/ day (outside of IR35).
* Contribute to the development of outcome driven product roadmaps.
* Contribute to the agreement of meaningful OKRs for product roadmap delivery.
Spring Technology's client, a public sector organisation in Edinburgh, are currently looking to recruit a Senior Monitoring Engineer for an initial 6 month contract on a rate of c.£425-475/ day (outside of IR35).
* Owner of all things related to platform monitoring - provide deep technical expertise across infrastructure and application spaces
Maintenance Planning Facilitator
£30,000 - £36,000 dependent on experience
18 month FTC, Full-time
42 hrs/ wk, Mon-Fri
HMNB Clyde - Faslane
I am recruiting an experienced Maintenance Planning Facilitator to work for a FTSE 250, global engineering support services organisation at HMNB Clyde. This role functions within their...